Course description of the online-course (with zoom)
What makes essential oils invaluable for treating respiratory conditions?
- Their ability to treat infections directly (antiviral, antibacterial, etc. actions) and boost immune Wei Qi and Jing Qi functions as well.
- They can be used with several different delivery methods, topical and internal (including on points), making treatment highly effective.
- They can quickly go to the root of emotional and stress-related disorders that disrupt immunity.
- Because they cross the blood-brain barrier, essential oils are highly neuroactive and able to quickly modulate immune peptides.
This unique workshop will include …
- The clinically useful differentiation of respiratory conditions into intrinsic, allergic and infectious types of disorders.
- Matching up viral and bacterial respiratory infections with Lung patterns.
- Pattern differentiation and treatment of major respiratory disorders, including upper respiratory infection, allergic rhinitis, influenza, RSV and viral pneumonia, bronchial asthma, and acute and chronic bronchitis.
- Using essential oils (with specific delivery methods), herbs and acupuncture protocols for each disease and pattern discussed.
- Using six-condition diagnosis to quickly establish any Lung pattern.
- The best oils, herbs and points for rapid relief of key symptoms, such as cough, dyspnea and chest oppression – with clinical differentiation.
Some feedback from previous participant …
“Peter’s classes are by far the most interesting and valuable continuing education I have taken to date. The information is fascinating and practical, and I have been able to immediately apply the knowledge I have gained, much to the delight of myself and my patients.” Gina Haber LAc, DNBAO
Knowledge in chinese medicine and acupuncture, completion of Level 1 of Aroma Acupoint Therapy is optional.
All participants will receive a certificate of the “Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Klassische Akupunktur und TCM e.V.”
English with German translation. The course documents are in English.
This online-course will be recorded by video.
The video recording will be made available to participants approximately 2 weeks later at no additional cost – exclusively for personal use.
The online-course can also be booked as a video recording (incl. script) about 2 weeks later.
By registering online, participants agree to the video recording.
Peter Holmes L.Ac., M.H.
Peter Holmes is a medical herbalist, essential oil therapist and practitioner of Chinese medicine with over 30 years‘ experience of using botanical remedies and essential oils in clinical practice. He has focused on both the physiological and psychological aspects of using essential oils, and in particular has pioneered the use of essential oils with acupuncture and bodywork. His original training included studies with medical herbalist and pharmacist Henri Verdier in Paris, France; medical herbalist Christopher Hedley in London, England; and Chinese medicine practitioners and experts such as Naburo Muramoto, John and Angela Hicks, Ted Kaptchuk, Elisabeth Rochat and many others.
Peter brings to his courses and seminars many years of study, clinical practice, teaching experience and field research. He is author of several acclaimed textbooks on herbal and essential oil medicine: The Energetics of Western Herbs (2 vols.), Jade Remedies (2 vols.), The TCM Materia Medica Clinical Reference and Study Guide, Clinical Aromatherapy and Aromatica (2 vols.). Peter lives near San Francisco and divides his time between teaching, writing and practicing.
Frankfurter Str. 59
Tel: 0049 69 / 82 36 14 17, Fax: 0049 69 / 82 36 17 49
November, 26., 27., 29. 2021
December, 05., 06. 2021
Time schedule – central european summer time (CEST)
06.00 pm – 10.00 pm
Costs: 380 €
AGTCM-members: 304 €
TCM Fachverband Schweiz-Members: 342 €
You can register online in English for the course.