A personal integration and clinical approach method.
The seminar has a large practical session in order to make the Acupuncture practitioners able to easily apply the Acupuncture and Ostheopathic techniques in their clinic since the first day
Sports Musculoskeletal Pain is one of the most frequent reason for consultation in my own clinic.
In my experience, Acupuncture and Osteopathic medicine are two effective techniques and they are synergistic in treating pain.
Often pain is generically reported to a widespread area of a joint, together with somewhat rigidity, and it can be difficult to identify the Acupuncture Channel interested by a musculoskeletal pain.
Osteopathic manipulative treatment’s aim is to bring back joints in their physiological position, reduce pain and limitation of the movement, and help to identify the channel that needs to be treated with Acupuncture.
- Pathophysiology of pain in TCM and Osteopathic medicine.
- Diagnosis of pain in TCM and Osteopathic medicine.
- The musculoskeletal pain: the crucial role of the Secondary Channels
- Description of Sinew and Luo Channels: functions and methods of treatment
- Musculoskeletal pain in the upper limbs: diagnosis and therapy by Acupuncture and Osteopathic Manipulations
The therapeutic spectrum includes
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow pain
- Wrist pain
Day 1 program
- Joint pain in TCM and in Osteopathic medicine.
- Musculoskeletal pain: etiology, clinical features and treatment by distal, local, adjacent and etiological points
- The role of the Secondary Sinew channels and Luo channels in Musculoskeletal pain: definition, characteristics, clinical features and treatment with Acupuncture.
- Principles of Osteopathic Manipulations.
- Etiology, Diagnosis and Treatment with Osteopathic Manipulative treatment and Acupuncture in upper limb pain – PART 1: Shoulder pain
- PRACTICAL SESSION with patiens
Day 2 program
- Etiology, Diagnosis and Treatment with Osteopathic Manipulative treatment and Acupuncture in upper limb pain – PART 2: Elbow pain. Wrist pain.
- PRACTICAL SESSION with patients
The seminar has a large practical session with patients.
The course is in English language with German translation.
Basic knowledge in Chinese Medicine and acupuncture.
All participants will receive a certificate of the “Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Klassische Akupunktur und TCM e.V.”.
Umberto Mazzanti, MD
Umberto Mazzanti is MD, Acupuncturist, and Osteopath DO MROI, specialised in Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation and Sport Medicine.
He serves as Vice President of AMAB (Association of Medical Acupuncturists of Bologna), Vice Director of AMAB – Italian-Chinese Acupuncture School, Board Member of FISA (Italian Federation of Acupuncture Societies), General Secretary of PEFOTS (Pan European Federation of TCM Societies) and Member of the Council Board of WFCMS (World Fedeation of Chinese Medicine Societies).
Giuseppina Maria Grazia Farella
Medical doctor and physiotherapist
Frankfurter Str. 59
63067 Offenbach, entrance in the yard to the right, 3rd floor
Tel: 069 / 82 36 14 17, Fax: 069 / 82 36 17 49
May 11th – May 12th 2019
Saturday: 10.00 – 18.00
Sunday: 09.00 – 15.00
Credit points: 14
Course fee: 370 €
AGTCM-Members: 296 €
TCM Fachverband Schweiz Members: 333 €